What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry involves applying an artistic eye to smile design, at Aviva we combine form, function and aesthetics, taking a holistic approach to your treatment. Whether you want a dazzling "Hollywood smile makeover" or a more conservative look, we can cater to your every need. For some, cosmetic dentistry may involve simply replacing an old metal filling or teeth whitening whereas for others a full mouth reconstruction with dental implants, veneers, crowns, bridgework and gum contouring may be needed to give them the smile of their dreams.
Whatever your requirements, Julian will thoroughly analyse your smile from every angle and discuss all the possible treatment options with you, giving you the opportunity to ask lots of questions. At Aviva our mission is to provide an unparalleled level of world-class cosmetic dentistry utilising the latest technology and finest dental materials available.
You will find below a brief Smile Evaluation Quiz that can help you decide whether cosmetic dentistry is relevant to you.
SMILE EVALUATION QUIZ
How happy are you with your smile? Answer the questions below and if you answered YES to any of them, we can help give you a more beautiful smile.
- Do you have a 'gummy' smile - gums that are too thick or too much tissue on display?
- Do you ever turn your face when smiling or hold your hand up in front of your mouth when talking to people?
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of your teeth and smile?
- Do you have any old fashioned silver fillings?
- Do you have unsightly spaces between any of your teeth?
- Do you have teeth that are uneven, crooked or stained?
- When having your picture taken, do you tend to smile with your lips closed?
At Aviva Dentistry Ltd we pride ourselves on the care and time that we take with our patients who are considering cosmetic options.
Please see the "What does treatment involve?" page for further information on the process.